Heres a new version of the Commodore Family of computers emulators for windows, heres the release news:
Yape/SDL v0.70.2 is released. Yape is the best emulator of Commodore microcomputer family running on Windows and Unix. The emulator faithfully imitates the C-264 (alias Commodore Plus/4) model.
- full, cycle exact MOS 6510/7501 CPU emulation
- almost full TED 7360 chip emulation on two levels (fast or accurate)
- partial VIC-II emulation
- SID emulation
- real 1541 drive emulation
- almost full tape emulation
- joystick emulation via numeric keys and gamepad
- PRG, T64, D64 and TAP image format support
- partial CRT emulation
- fake disk LOAD/SAVE to the file system in +4 mode
Yape/SDL v0.70.2 changelog:
External monitor improvements:
– debuggable drive
– dump raster counters for Commodore 64 as well
– split functionality of the ‘M’ and ‘>’ TEDMON commands
– hunt command (‘H’)
– repeating the last command on ENTER
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.