FreeCol is an open source project that aims to provide a free Colonization clone. FreeCol is released under the GPL.
FreeCol 0.9.0 released
Friday, 01 January 2010
After several months of development, we are proud to announce the release of FreeCol 0.9.0. And we wish you all all the best for the year 2010.
During the development of FreeCol 0.9.0., we focused on three areas in particular: incrementally improving the AI, improving stability and updating the GUI. In addition to numerous bugfixes, FreeCol 0.9.0 introduces the following improvements:
* AI breeds horses more effectively
* AI uses pioneers more effectively
* AI distributes workers more effectively
* AI creates and assigns soldiers more effectively
* AI constructs more advanced buildings
* building graphics (thanks to NewCol and the defunct SweCol project)
* new images for forests and beaches
* redesigned panels and dialogs using MigLayout
* the colony panel, colopedia panel and report panel now remember their size
* more useful for small displays (1024x600)
* the map shows national borders
* stockades no longer prevent abandoning a colony
* together with a custom house, de Witt circumvents boycotts
* the Treaty of Utrecht
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.