Posted By: JKKDARK
New release of the rom manager for PC.
- Missing some sql functions
- Crash when double click on empty right view
- 'loading database...' displayed at startup when no database to load
- Default path on files/new not in romcenter/datas folder
- Different font in some items in preferences window
- database name not changed after a 'database ubdate'
- Empty folder flagged 'ok'
- Missing fix actions in 'advanced' sub menus
- 'refresh all menu' diabled
- 'illegal access' sometimes when removing a rom
- 'Advanced/Remove files' does not work
- in preferences, sample folder selector enabled even if merge is checked
- Some paths actions still enabled when no romspaths are loaded
- 'maximize' not full screen on restore (tried a fix, but not tested)
- Display not refreshed after deleting empty folders
- Hourglass missing when cleaning db
- 'Del' shortcut operate as shell delete when editing the searchbox
- Can't close 'about', 'statistics' and 'dat wizard' forms with 'Esc'
- 2 columns headers captions are wrong (bad name & uppercase)
- Db clones samples status not updated after removing a sample file
- Web page info does not work
- French translation fix
- Clean udf and intl install folder
- Scroll bar and mouse wheel in log windows
- 'Save log' button
- Log roms count before and after fix
- Add 'total items' info in status bar
- Shell 'move' files
- Pop menus disabled depending of items in db (dummies, bios...)
- 'Open data folder' menu
- Cleaned temp files after 'clean db' and 'update db'
- Replace 'S' with an icon in the 1st column of roms list header.
- 'Open backup folder' menu
- menu link to discussion forum
- menu link to donation page
- remember dat and emul path when creating/updating a db
- 'Statistics' added in menu
Download and give feedback via comments