Posted By: JKKDARK
New version of the TRS-80 Model 100/102/200 emulator for Windows, Linux, and Macintosh.
1. Fixed a bug with Rampac Only emulation. When this Memory Configuration was deleted, the I/O operations were returning without performing any action because they were checking for a NULL ReMem RAM pointer.
2. Fixed issue with Rampac and Base Memory file saving when switching the memory configurtion from Rampac to ReMem + Rampac mode.
3. Added option to control whether ReMem's "Rampac Emulation" should override the Rampac emulation mode. When ReMem + Rampac mode is selected, ReMem can be configured to emulate the Rampac access method and write to ReMem memory space. The Memory Setup dialog now provides checkbox to control if Rampac accesses are directed to ReMem memory space or to Rampac memory space during this condition.
4. Added LPT Device emulation support and configuration options on the Peripheral Setup dialog. Added printer icon to main window to show printer status and provide a Popup menu for printer control.
5. Added Emulated printer support for printing to Files and Host Port devices.
6. Added Epson FX-80 printer emulation with output to different "Papers". Current papers include Postscript files, "Virtual Paper" (FLTK Window), Windows Printer, and Linux 'lpr' command line printing.
7. Fixed issue with default (cold boot) year setting on M10 and PC-8201a models.
8. Added an option to the COM emulation to loop back DTR to DSR and CTS to RTS to emulate a "loopback" cable connected to the serial port. This option can be enabled from the COM setup tab.
9. Fixed issue with Serial emulation on Linux in Base Memory emulation mode. Received bytes were not triggering the INT6.5 interrupt.
10. Fixed bug when cancelling file save operation that caused the program to crash.
11. Added support for Kyocera KC85 emulation.
12. Fixed bug with "Make OptROM Read/Write" option to save write operations between bank switch operations.
13. Added FLASH Program / Erase state machine to ReMem emulation. State Machine supports Programming, Chip and Sector Erase, CFI Query, Autoselect, and Reset commands. Does not support sector protection.
Download and give feedback via comments