Posted By: JKKDARK
New update of the Atari ST emulator for PC.
- This is just a bug-fix release, without new features.
- Fixed some compile problems on non-unix-like systems (like MingW).
- Fixed crashes in Spec512 emulation code ("Dan Dare 3" and little endian ARM).
- Blitter source address is not incremented anymore in operation mode 0 and 15.
- STE small overscan video effect is now displayed on the left side instead of the right side (fixes "Just Musix 2" menu for example).
- Hatari now works on 256 color displays right again.
- Fixed PSG mirror register emulation (fixes e.g. sample sound in "Ooh Crikey Wot A Scorcher" demo).
Download and give feedback via comments