August 20th, 2009, 15:48 Posted By: bazziebizzle
via Bazzie Bizle.com
A new version Thomas Richter's Atari++ has been released. Atari++ emulates the Atari 5200, 400, 800, 400XL, 800XL and 130XE.
Here's what's new in Atari++ v1.57:
- Fixed a couple of issues in the GUI, specifically when entering data into string gadgets.
- Fixed again a couple of exception handling issues in the menu.
- Made the keypad stick configurable, the keys for joystick emulation are now part of the configuration.
- Added a dummy front-end, "NONE", that does not render anything to the screen.
- This release supports .CAS images; however, they are not part of a C: (tape) emulation, but emulated as disks. Depending on the contents of the tape archive, the disk is either considered a boot disk, a binary or a basic file.
- This release supports better disk support for BASIC and MAC/65 files. If you insert such a file into the emulated disk drive, the emulator
will build a DOS 2.0S compatible disk structure around it and you can load the image from the emulated disk as D:PROGRAM.BAS or D:PROGRAM.ASM. Note that such disks are *not* bootable, you first need to boot, and then turn on the emulated disk drive.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 2 comments - Join In and Discuss Here