skeletonKey v0.99.80.27 is released. A unified interface for ROMs, emulators and frontends. This tool is a unified interface for ROMs, emulators and frontends. SkeletonKey can be used as a GUI to download and configure emulators, deploy frontends, launch ROMs, and manage assets & artwork by leveraging internet ROM-repositories, metadata-databases, art/video-scrapers and retroArch's netplay capabilities
* A comprehensive, easy to use & compact GUI
* Drag & Drop ROMs to launch & create playlists.
* Leverages internet ROM repositories for netplay automation
* Global and granular control over libraires of ROMs.
* Deploy a gaming environment to a portable device such as a flash-drive.
* Mirror your saves and save-states into a cloud (Dropbox/GDrive/OneDrive)
* Convert ROMs to a Windows executable
* Download, install & setup HTPC frontends, emulators and joystick mapping programs.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.