Posted By: JKKDARK
New releases of the Neo Geo and Neo Geo CD emulators for PC.
I release this because of some quite important fixes (mainly the broken 8bpp mode, the cave driver for raine, and the possible crashes in neoraine when changing the cd song). See the changelogs for details.
By the way, the big thing for this version was supposed to be the console, but it's not finished. For now the scripts it allows to create can't be executed, and if you call it from a game using a keyboard shortcut, you'll get some graphical glitches. So for experts only for now, type help in it to have instructions... I'll need a break before I can finish this...
* A better fix for the problem in the cave driver, and this time I found and fixed a bug with disappearing sounds. It was most noticeable with guwange, after a while you didn't hear your own shots anymore !
* fix 8bpp mode (when launching raine on an 8bpp desktop), broken in many places (crashes, palette, etc...).
* There was a possibility of crash when reseting a game with f1 and sound was playing.
* Fixed a few problems when switching between yuv layers and normal blits
* Disabled double buffer for the gui in windows, this makes a lot of things much easier and already improves the look of some parts of the gui
* Fixed the message "loading error" on some games.
* neoraine could crash on a cd song change sometimes (thread bug - it's a one which happens only if you are unlucky !). It's fixed now.
* The colors selection dialog gains some sliders controls, and you can now change the fg color to any color (if you chose a dark color in previous versions, you got something very ugly !). Notice that alpha is ignored for fg color, but it's better this way, transparent text becomes unreadable !
* fix 8bpp mode (when launching neoraine on an 8bpp desktop), broken in many places (crashes, palette, etc...).
* Prevent a possible crash when reseting a game, and prevent graphics corruption when reseting during the 1st animation while the fix area is being loaded
Download and give feedback via comments