ODAMEX is a modified Doom source port. Supported platforms are Windows, Mac, Linux and FreeBSD.
Odamex 0.4.4 (r1352)
Odamex 0.4.4 was officially released on December 25th, 2009.
General Odamex Changes:
* General bug fixes and code optimizations.
* Further improved client/server sector desyncs.
* Improved dehacked/bex support.
* Fixed memory corruption issue that affected Plutonia 2 pwad.
Odamex Client Changes:
* Spynext works in cooperative once again.
* Resolved "No Player # Start" disconnect from servers.
* Fixed bug that allowed player to obtain the SSG in Ultimate Doom.
* Odamex will now run with -nomusic in Linux unless a timidity.cfg is found. This prevent a crash caused by SDL_mixer.
Odamex Server Changes:
* Resolved memory leak issues.
* Fixed server crash when using "clearmaplist" on win32 machines
* A new cvar, sv_unblockplayers, allows server administrators to make it so that players may pass through eachother. Useful to prevent forward progression by problematic players in cooperative.
* Random item spawns in CTF appear to be corrected with revision 1284.
* Cheats should work correctly for clients now when they are enabled server side.
Odamex Launcher Changes:
* General code optimizations
* Increased Mac OSX support
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.