Personally im not the biggest Amiga fan but maybe i just had a bad experiance, but heres the release info for this release:
WinFellow v0.5.6 is released. WinFellow is a high performance Amiga Emulator primarily targeted for Windows. It's distinguished API and core does however allow a fairly easy port to other OS.
WinFellow v0.5.6 Changelog:
- update documentation and bump version number to 0.5.6
- update RetroPlatform modules to latest version provided by Cloanto
- Align disk words to sync if sync is found on an odd boundary. (ipf related)
- implement support for RetroPlatform 7.1 input device handling (#16)
*begin work on support for RetroPlatform API 7.1 input device handling will be handled by the host instead of the
emulator, initial checkin of supporting files
*add conditional define FELLOW_SUPPORT_RP_API_VERSION_71
*add logging for incoming events in debug mode
*implement breakdown of event message into single events
*implement extraction of raw keycode from event string
*implement forwarding of raw key events to keyboard module
*implement first steps to leave joystick control up to RetroPlatform host
*implement logging of joydevice activity received from host
*implement support to receive joystick input from RetroPlatform host
*update documentation for version 0.5.5
*fix reception of guest event messages in release builds
*implement correct message text for key up events
*implement dynamic calculation of mcs string buffer size for incoming guest event handler
*implement fix for logging of full incoming message text
*improve logging when ignoring NULL event strings
*implement asynchronous handling of incoming event message queue
*disable delay, always abort input queue when a thread is active
*adjust delay while pasting clipboard text from RetroPlatform host
*update RetroPlatform library components
*support typematic rate delay
*fix activation messages causing unwanted flashes of the WinFellow window when clicking the mouse outside of the window
*perform minor code cleanup
*improve (debug) logging fix missing logging of date when fellowAddLog2 was being used
*implement further improvements to RAW keyboard input debug logging
*implement further keyboard debug logging
*implement key pressure state tracking for RAW key events
*implement minor delay after RAW key release to improve copy/paste stability at high typematic rates
*disable keyboard input delay via RP
- Merge pull request #15 from ksherlock/patch-1 struct cpuBfData * vs cpuBfData *
- struct cpuBfData * vs cpuBfData * cpuBfData * is a c++ idiom
- implement better error handling for build script
- updated documentation regarding display setting changes
- Use desktop work area as basis for calculating the maximum size for a window.
- Perform a very simple upgrade when loading an old config file. And "LED" position fix when internal clip is larger than output clip.
- eliminate special handling of FPS counter positioning in Amiga Forever mode
- 24-bit sprite-merge on HAM. Add log entry about the buffer draw.c is starting up with.
- Added proper sprites on ham merge in 16-bit color and set "bits" in dxgi buffer info.
- Fix 16-bit color bug. Turn off floppy-log.
- Merge pull request #14 from petschau/WindowFullscreenConfigSplitAndBorderSetting Windowfullscreenconfigsplitandbordersetting
- Removed ancient "clip scroll" in-emulation shortcuts.It didn't work, and hardly useful anymore either with screens that has space for everything.
- Keep full-screen mode config setting in the GUI while flipping "use fullscreen" on and off.
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'refs/remotes/origin/master' into WindowFullscreenConfigSplitAndBorderSetting
- Regression test doc update
- Regression test for "sprites on HAM"
- Updated regression test doc.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.