I was a massive Commodore 64 fan back in the day, heres the release notes:
VirtualC64 v1.6 is released. VirtualC64 is a C64 emulator for Mac OS X from Dirk W. Hoffmann. VirtualC64 emulates a Commodore 64 personal computer on your Macintosh.
VirtualC64 v1.6 Changelog:
- Metal code has been ported to Swift and internal texture size bumped up to 2048x2048 texels.
- Texture post-processing has been separated into two phases which can be controlled independently in the emulator preferences window. It is now possible to combine a pixel upscaling algorithm with a texture filtering algorithm which are both run as seperate compute kernels on the GPU. With EXP and xBR two commonly known pixel scaling algorithms have been implemented.
- VIC-II compatibility has been improved further by Fabio Ritrovato (Thanks, Fabio!).
- The VICE color palette has been updated with new RGB values. It is now the default palette.
- Text snippets can now be dragged and dropped into the emulator window.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.