Posted By: wraggster
Weekly Star Wars: The Old Republic maintenance has been completed and game servers have returned - patch 1.1.1 is now live.
It doesn't give white Lightsaber crystals to everyone. That was a joke - a forced choke. Sorry.
All the SWTOR patch 1.1.1 changes are noted below.
Our favourite is that "Kintan Behemoths no longer occasionally walk on top of trees when in combat".
[h=3]Classes and Combat[/h]General
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Global Cooldown to appear as if it has been cancelled when it is actually still in effect, resulting in a feeling of unresponsiveness to input.
- Corrected an issue that could cause an ability icon to appear usable but be unresponsive to clicks or keypresses for several seconds.
- Players revived by other players, including by in-combat revival abilities, now revive with 25% of maximum health.
- Freezing Force: Now correctly lasts 9 seconds (up from 6 seconds).
- Mental Alacrity: Now correctly costs no Force to activate.
- Salvation: No longer heals targets twice on application. It now correctly heals all affected targets once when applied.
- Flechette Round: Now provides 30% armor penetration while active.
- K.O.: This ability now knocks the target down for 1.5 seconds.
- Shoot First: The damage output of this ability has been decreased by approximately 20% to control burst damage and because it was enabling significantly faster than intended kills in PvP.
- Acid Blade: Now provides 30% armor penetration while active.
- Jarring Strike: This ability now knocks the target down for 1.5 seconds.
- Hidden Strike: The damage output of this ability has been decreased by approximately 20% to control burst damage and because it was enabling significantly faster than intended kills in PvP.
- Sweeping Blasters can now be made free with Thermal Sensor Override.
- Oil Slick now correctly costs no heat to activate.
[h=3]Flashpoints and Operations[/h]Flashpoints
The False Emperor
- Bulwark's Area of Effect cone abilities now properly fire in the direction Bulwark is facing.
- Some of Bulwark's abilities were incorrectly susceptible to interruption. Bulwark is now immune to interrupts.
- Fixed a conversation that could cause the cinematic with Arkis Wode to function incorrectly.
The Red Reaper
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the final fight in this Flashpoint from beginning after the cinematic.
- The final boss can no longer become stuck in an invulnerable state; there was still a small window where this could occur.
- Lord Kherus now grants less experience.
- Some of Lord Kherus's abilities have had their damage values adjusted to be more in line with the level of the Flashpoint.
- Players now enter into melee range with Lord Kherus in order to stop him from throwing crates.
- Players no longer randomly die in this Operation after being in Gharj's lava.
- Foreman Crusher's enrage now includes a movement speed increase, allowing him to catch players who attempt to run.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Materials Disposal Unit's main control station from becoming useable again after the Operation Group is defeated by the G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator on 16-man Hard Mode.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator from deploying the correct number of Proximity Pulse Mines and Security Stun Drones during combat.
- The damage from G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator's sticky pulse grenade will scales appropriately for the selected Operation difficulty level.
- Karagga no longer fires his Unstable Energy twice in a row.
- Taking the shuttle after defeating Karagga no longer transports players to the incorrect hangar.
- Walls that were missing in Karagga's Palace are now in place.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players in Operations Groups from receiving credit for the missions "[WEEKLY] Deadly Operations," "[WEEKLY] Galactic Operations," and "Journey to the Belsavis Depths." The entire Operations Group now receives credit when the objective is completed.
- Comparative tooltips for researched items no longer have their stats reversed.
[h=3]Missions and NPCs[/h]Missions
- Declaration of War: The mission will now progress as intended when players interact with their ship's holoterminal.
- Debriefing: The ship Holoterminal conversation related to this mission is no longer repeatable.
- The Eagle's Nest: The Assassin's Fortress mission is now correctly a prerequisite for this mission.
- Number One with a Bullet: Corrected an issue that prevented Bounty Hunters from leaving The Founder.
- The Mandalorian Killer: Thendys Noori no longer continues to heal Kellian Jarro after she has surrendered.
- Reallocation: The final mission conversation will now begin as intended when players interact with their ship's holoterminal.
- The Voice of Darkness: Fixed an issue that could cause Class Story mission progression to enter an incorrect state.
- Death Spiral: Fixed an issue that prevented Jedi Knights who completed the Commander Rayfel encounter from using the shuttle back to Belsavis Orbital Station.
- Kintan Behemoths no longer occasionally walk on top of trees when in combat.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving mission rewards for completing Warzones.
- Players are no longer able to climb out of the attacking team spawn area in the hangar before the match starts.
- Additional base turrets now protect the taxi location inside each faction's base.
- Added two daily mission commendations to the high-level space dailies Operation Ascendant Pride (Imperial) and Operation New Eclipse (Republic).
- Attempting to loot an item in a group when the Master Looter is off-planet now generates an error message.
- The leader of an Operations Group will no longer receive an incorrect message informing them that their companion has been dismissed.
[h=3]Miscellaneous Bug Fixes[/h]
- Special items related to different editions of the game have been re-sent if they were deleted by the mail system prior to being claimed.