SameBoy is a user friendly Game Boy and Game Boy Color emulator for macOS. SameBoy is extremely accurate and includes a wide range of powerful debugging features, making it ideal for both casual players and developers. In addition to accuracy and developer capabilities, SameBoy has all the features one would expect from an emulator – from save states to scaling filters. An SDL version is also available to Windows and Unix-like systems.
SameBoy v0.11.2 Changelog:
- Each debug console in Cocoa now displays the ROM file name in its titlebar
- SameBoy can now load RTC information from battery saves from different emulators including BGB, VisualBoyAdvance, and VisualBoyAdvance-M and vice versa. Older battery saves will automatically be converted
- More accurate emulation of DAC charging and discharging. Fixes the buzzing sound heard in several games
- Fixed a bug where the left and right audio channel were swapped
- More accurate GDMA and HDMA timings
- Fixed several bugs, one of which is a regression, where channels 1 and 2 could play without a delay. Fixes missing audio in Gensan 2
- Correct emulation of enabling and disabling the volume envelope
- Correct emulation of a glitch where the volume envelope ticks when it usually wouldn’t
- Compensate for CPU prefetch in DIV’s initial value
- Correct emulation of turning the DACs on and off. Fixes missing audio in several games
- Fixed bugs in the debugger UI in Cocoa that made it unresponsive
- Fixed a bug where the libretro core didn’t save and load the RTC properly
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.