Romulus v0.037 is released. Romulus is a tool. Romulus is a real alternative of your other Rom Managers.
Romulus v0.036 Changlog:
– ADDED a speed hack at rebuild files when trying to check duplicated checksums.
– ADDED Message question when trying to close Romulus.
– ADDED A description modification mask for Offlinelist profiles. Thanks to xlmldh.
– ADDED Simplifed chinese and Traditional chinese language by xlmldh.
– ADDED Detection of OS region China or Taiwan to set Simplified/Traditional chinese as default language at first run.
– ADDED Forze MD5 and/or SHA-1 message in log at profiles that needs it because has not enought CRC32 information.
– ADDED Detection of « No Sets information DATs » displaying this message and not an error reading DAT.
– ADDED Support for DOSCenter based DATs. More info at http://www.totaldoscollection.org/DOSCenter/
– ADDED to Community a basic module to connect to Romulus server with communications using private or public chats and 256bits encryption.
– FIXED File writing problems in some cases.
– FIXED Problems deleting files inside 7zip archives created with old 7zip versions.
– FIXED Displaying DATE and TIME values ignoring your system configuration.
– FIXED RTF encoding problems with « \ » char used in exportation to Word format.
– FIXED When found a dupe rom and must be stored in same ZIP file.
– FIXED Problems with downloadfile function inside threads.
– FIXED Problems extracting DATs from mame based EXE.
– FIXED Problems displaying menus information on asian Windows versions. Thanks to xlmldh.
– FIXED Updating Offlinelist profiles using the Offlinelist updater of Scanner option.
– FIXED Transparences and displaying images of buttons in Windows XP. Thanks to xlmldh.
– FIXED Problems launching emulators with unicode params.Thanks to xlmldh.
– FIXED WindowsXP and Vista commandline encoding problems. Thanks to xlmldh.
– FIXED Problems with current working directory of emulators when launching emulators. Thanks to xlmldh.
– FIXED Encoding DATs detection for imporation. Thanks to xlmldh.
– FIXED Problems displaying Files/Folders dialogs. Thanks to Agus.
– FIXED Wrong displaying information and a unnecessary delay when user click a column at loaded profile list.
– IMPROVED Community form interaction with the other forms.
– IMPROVED Rebuild speed for profiles with only CHDs.
– IMPROVED Scan/Rebuild when profile has baddumps.
– REDUCED Small freezing time when finishing DATs importation.
– CHANGED Time counter non based on OS datetime. Prevents problems if user changes datetime when Romulus is running.
– CHANGED Rollback ESCAPE button to close a Window with keydown event again.
– UPDATED CHDMan binaries to 0.193 version.
– UPDATED RAR binaries to 5.50 version.
– REMOVED in Settings – Advanced « Check for baddumps and duplicates », now always is checked and created by user decision.
– REMOVED hottrack painting in profiles and scan lists to decrease CPU render usage.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.