Romulus v0.033 is released, heres whats new for this Rom Manager.
Romulus v0.033 Changlog:
- ADDED In settings an option to apply registry fix to detect mapped drives at elevated applications as Romulus.
- ADDED To XML dats new param at "
".The new "" node contains filename of needed header for the profile. This param don´t take effect in other rom mamangers.
- ADDED Saving current header xml file when creating XML dats from Database and fixdats.
- FIXED Problems detecting inside Zip files with especial attributes.
- FIXED Problems with inverted CRCs and correct CRCs in same profile. Rebuilding correct CRC when inverted CRC exists in same place.
- FIXED Detecting ROMs scan or rebuild hidden files or folders. Thanks to Agus.
- FIXED Detecting folders inside compressed files when profile has single folders information. Thanks to Agus.
- FIXED Reading and creating baddumps when MD5 and/or SHA-1 checksums are filled with zeroes.
- FIXED Zero bytes creation baddumps when MD5 and/or SHA-1 checksums are filled with information.
- FIXED Problems displaying master games list end at Offlinelist profiles with filters.
- FIXED Open URLs in Richedits using OS default web browser when in settings is enabled the option to do it.
- FIXED Visuals non rectangle hints on Windows 8 and laters.
- FIXED Taskbar preview size problems for Windows 7 and laters.
- CHANGED Importation security code to prevent files information with final backslash when really has checksums converting it to files and not folders. Thanks to Agus.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.