January 29th, 2020, 21:58 Posted By: wraggster
RetroBat v2.1 is released. RetroBat is a set of Batch and Powershell scripts written to easily configure and launch EmulationStation for Windows. This frontend software is intended to gather your ROMs collection and run games with compatible emulators such as RetroArch. RetroBat can download and install all the softwares you need to have a good retrogaming experience on your PC. RetroBat is designed to run in Portable Mode. It means that you can either start it from HDD or from any removable storage device, as long as you do it on a computer that meets the requirements.
RetroBat v2.1 changelog:
- RetroBat is now compatible with 64 bit AND 32 bit Windows x86 computers.
- Bump RetroArch to 1.8.4.
- Hotkeys are enabled in RetroArch configuration.
- Added compatibility with Kodi.
- Added compatibility with many standalone emulators: m2emulator (Model 2), cemu (Wii U), citra (3DS), Future Pinball, Mednafen (nes, snes, megadrive, pcengine, pcenginecd, playstation), mGBA (Game Boy Advance), Raine (Neo Geo CD), snes9x (Super NES) and Visual Pinball.
- Added launchers for Visual Pinball and Future Pinball to make them portable (by Fabrice Caruso).
- Added runcommand.exe module instead of batch scripts to launch emulators from RetroBat config menu in EmulationStation. Emulators command parameters can be modified in runcommand.ini. Runcommand.exe can read m3u files to launch Wii U and PS3 games.
- Added compatibility with Theodore libretro core (Thomson computers) and Kronos (Saturn).
- Added compatibility with Megadrive Steam Uncompressed ROMS with .68K extension.
- Some bugs fixes.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here