QuickPlay v4.6.5 is released. QuickPlay is a powerful universal emulator frontend, which has support for countless emulators and systems. QuickPlay is written in Delphi 2006 and is released under a BSD license which means its free AND you can take the source code and do whatever you want with it, as long as you leave our names in it somewhere.
QuickPlay v4.6.5 Changelog:
* ensure multiloader compatibility with Daemon Tools Lite 10.10
* bugfix: fix mametool bug with ini kv files
* bugfix: fix bug where mame version would revert on success
* bugfix: get the logic right for users rescanning a new mame version
* bugfix: recheck mame extras dir when mame scan triggered
* bugfix: mametool uses its own mame.json as a gatekeeper check, not the users mame xml
* add pcsx-pgxp to efinds
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.