November 25th, 2019, 18:48 Posted By: wraggster
Playnite v6.1 is released. Open source video game library manager and launcher with support for 3rd party libraries like Steam, GOG, Origin, Battle.net and Uplay. Including game emulation support, providing one unified interface for your games.
* Steam, Origin, GOG, Battle.net, Uplay support
* Import games from Steam, Origin, Battle.net, GOG and Uplay services including games that are not installed. You can also import Windows Store (UWP) games.
* Console Emulation support
* Import console games and run them through emulators.
* View options
* Choose from 3 different view options.
* Custom games
* Add any game or program with custom launch options.
* Automatic Update
* Application automatically updates to new version.
* Portable installation
* Run Playnite without need to install, with ability to run from any place, with option to configure database location for automatic sync via service like DropBox or Google Drive.
Playnite Planned Features
* "Big Picture" mode with controller support
* Fullscreen mode managed with controller.
* UI Customization
* Full support for skins and custom color pallets.
* Add additional launch options for legacy games
* To help managing and launching older games. Features like limit CPU cores, CPU speed fix, compatibility flags, automatic installation of 3d party wrappers etc.
* Plugin support
* Add additional functionality through easy scritping or fully fledged C# plugins.
Playnite 6 is currently available in early access for Playnite's patrons. It will be available publicly on November 19th.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here