July 29th, 2019, 21:55 Posted By: wraggster
Playnite v5.4.0 is released. Open source video game library manager and launcher with support for 3rd party libraries like Steam, GOG, Origin, Battle.net and Uplay. Including game emulation support, providing one unified interface for your games.
* Steam, Origin, GOG, Battle.net, Uplay support
* Import games from Steam, Origin, Battle.net, GOG and Uplay services including games that are not installed. You can also import Windows Store (UWP) games.
* Console Emulation support
* Import console games and run them through emulators.
* View options
* Choose from 3 different view options.
* Custom games
* Add any game or program with custom launch options.
* Automatic Update
* Application automatically updates to new version.
* Portable installation
* Run Playnite without need to install, with ability to run from any place, with option to configure database location for automatic sync via service like DropBox or Google Drive.
Playnite Planned Features
* "Big Picture" mode with controller support
* Fullscreen mode managed with controller.
* UI Customization
* Full support for skins and custom color pallets.
* Add additional launch options for legacy games
* To help managing and launching older games. Features like limit CPU cores, CPU speed fix, compatibility flags, automatic installation of 3d party wrappers etc.
* Plugin support
* Add additional functionality through easy scritping or fully fledged C# plugins.
Option to configure width of panels
Option to disable Grid view item backgrounds
Crash when opening empty game links
Crash when changing game's platform
Crash if Playnite doesn't have rights to write to library folder
Selection border is not rendered properly on Grid view in some cases
Download progress is not visible on update dialog
Fullscreen mode doesn't render properly when using non-100% DPI scaling
Option to close application after starting game not working in Fullscreen mode
"Completion status" filter doesn't behave properly
Sorting by ascending and descending in desktop mode is inverted
Wrong default sorting options for some quick filters in Fullscreen mode
"Set category" window doesn't remember size and position
Battle.net login doesn't work properly if 2FA is enabled
Fullscreen mode loosing controller input in some scenarios
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here