February 8th, 2018, 22:16 Posted By: wraggster
Not something ive used before but this will be of interest to many of you out there:
Playnite v3.6 is released. Open source video game library manager and launcher with support for 3rd party libraries like Steam, GOG, Origin, Battle.net and Uplay. Including game emulation support, providing one unified interface for your games.
* Steam, Origin, GOG, Battle.net, Uplay support
* Import games from Steam, Origin, Battle.net, GOG and Uplay services including games that are not installed. You can also import Windows Store (UWP) games.
* Console Emulation support
* Import console games and run them through emulators.
* View options
* Choose from 3 different view options.
* Custom games
* Add any game or program with custom launch options.
* Automatic Update
* Application automatically updates to new version.
* Portable installation
* Run Playnite without need to install, with ability to run from any place, with option to configure database location for automatic sync via service like DropBox or Google Drive.
Playnite Planned Features
* "Big Picture" mode with controller support
* Fullscreen mode managed with controller.
* UI Customization
* Full support for skins and custom color pallets.
* Add additional launch options for legacy games
* To help managing and launching older games. Features like limit CPU cores, CPU speed fix, compatibility flags, automatic installation of 3d party wrappers etc.
* Plugin support
* Add additional functionality through easy scritping or fully fledged C# plugins.
New: Swedish localization (thanks to MrCraigen) #436
New: Dutch localization (thanks to wilco375) #429
New: Cxbx-Reloaded and yuzu emulator profiles #434
New: Added digital signature #80
Fix: Windows Store (UWP) game detection not working properly
Fix: Path variables not being used properly #411 #419
Fix: Nested context menu doesn't scroll when overflowing #421
Fix: Don't remove imported games no longer in user's library
Fix: Don't modify names for games from official sources
Fix: Crash when invalid theme is being loaded #409
Fix: Crash when monitoring Steam game installation process
Fix: Crash when editing game metadata #403
Fix: Battle.Net reports wrong login status #400
Fix: Additional game actions are not being set for Steam games
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here