December 24th, 2017, 12:41 Posted By: wraggster
Heres a new version of the Open Source Video Game Library:
Playnite v3.3 is released. Open source video game library manager and launcher with support for 3rd party libraries like Steam, GOG, Origin, Battle.net and Uplay. Including game emulation support, providing one unified interface for your games.
* Steam, Origin, GOG, Battle.net, Uplay support
* Import games from Steam, Origin, Battle.net, GOG and Uplay services including games that are not installed. You can also import Windows Store (UWP) games.
* Console Emulation support
* Import console games and run them through emulators.
* View options
* Choose from 3 different view options.
* Custom games
* Add any game or program with custom launch options.
* Automatic Update
* Application automatically updates to new version.
* Portable installation
* Run Playnite without need to install, with ability to run from any place, with option to configure database location for automatic sync via service like DropBox or Google Drive.
Playnite Planned Features
* "Big Picture" mode with controller support
* Fullscreen mode managed with controller.
* UI Customization
* Full support for skins and custom color pallets.
* Add additional launch options for legacy games
* To help managing and launching older games. Features like limit CPU cores, CPU speed fix, compatibility flags, automatic installation of 3d party wrappers etc.
* Plugin support
* Add additional functionality through easy scritping or fully fledged C# plugins.
New: IGDB as default cover image source #334 #311
New: Slovak localization (thanks to sekuka925) #329
New: Brazilian Portuguese localization (thanks to RubeensVinicius) #330
Fix: Unable to re-open game database when opening fails once
Fix: Prevent database file from being opened by multiple processes
Fix: Possible crash when downloading metadata for large libraries
Fix: Play Action changes not being saved #344
Fix: Missing localization strings #346
Fix: Game can be started by accident when double clicking #332
Fix: Filters stop working after canceling from Settings menu
Fix: Editing game category cannot be cancelled
download - https://github.com/JosefNemec/Playnite
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here