June 26th, 2019, 21:40 Posted By: wraggster
OpenEmu v188.8.131.52 is released. OpenEmu is an open source project to bring game emulation to OS X as a first class citizen, leveraging modern OS X technologies such as Cocoa, Core Animation and Quartz, and 3rd party libraries like Sparkle for auto-updating. OpenEmu is based on a modular architecture, allowing for game-engine plugins, this means OpenEmu can support a host of different emulation engines and back-ends while retaining a familiar OS X native front-end.
Currently OpenEmu can load the following game engines as plugins:
* Atari 2600 (Stella)
* Atari 5200 (Atari800)
* Atari 7800 (ProSystem)
* Atari Lynx (Mednafen)
* ColecoVision (CrabEmu)
* Famicom Disk System (Nestopia)
* Game Boy / Game Boy Color (Gambatte)
* Game Boy Advance (VBA-M)
* Game Gear (CrabEmu, TwoMbit)
* Intellivision (Bliss)
* NeoGeo Pocket (NeoPop)
* Nintendo (NES) / Famicom (FCEUX, Nestopia)
* Nintendo DS (DeSmuME)
* Nintendo 64 (Mupen64Plus)
* Odyssey˛/Videopac+ (O2EM)
* PC-FX (Mednafen)
* SG-1000 (CrabEmu)
* Sega 32X (picodrive)
* Sega CD / Mega CD (Genesis Plus)
* Sega Genesis / Mega Drive (Genesis Plus)
* Sega Master System (CrabEmu, TwoMbit)
* Sony PlayStation (Mednafen)
* Sony PSP (PPSSPP)
* Super Nintendo (SNES) (Higan, Snes9x)
* TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine (Mednafen)
* TurboGrafx-CD/PCE-CD (Mednafen)
* Virtual Boy (Mednafen)
* Vectrex (VecXGL)
* WonderSwan (Mednafen)
||NOTE: This is the last version supporting OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 and macOS 10.13. The next update will include major performance enhancements using Metal and exciting new features requiring a minimum of macOS 10.14.
Fixed input not working for some users in the initial 2.0.9 release.
Fixed the Library grid view appearing red in some instances on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Fixed "Consolidate Files" not copying all the referenced files for CD-based games.
Added Chinese (Traditional) localization.
Updated Catalan, Italian localizations.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here