Ootake v2.96 is released. Ootake is a PC Engine emulator for Windows. Ootake is the most frequently updated PC Engine emulator available for windows, and Ootake is also one of the more complete. Also, Ootake is FREE unlike Magic Engine.
Ootake v2.96 Changelog::
- This is a notice to those who have built and used the Ootake attached
source code file. The version of "Visual Studio" in the development
environment has been changed from 2008 to 2019(Community). The attached
source project file is for 2019 and cannot be read in 2008. Microsoft's
VS2019(Community version) can be used free of charge for personal
- "Start Adjust TV Top-Position" was added to "Setting->Screen" menu. You
can set the default vertical display start position when using the old TV
display mode ([F11]key, narrow range display). In addition, the default
value was set to [Pos 1](lines for the upper one dot and the lower five
dots are not displayed).
* When using the resume mode ("File->Set Resume" menu), the vertical
display start position is saveed for each game, and it takes precedence.
- When pressing the shortcut key of "Screen size switch" during pause, the
game will remain paused even after switching the screen.
- Fixed a bug that the buttons did not respond when connecting the second
and subsequent joypads.
- After setting shortcut keys such as the fast-forward button ("Speed->
Configure VSpeedUp Bttuon" menu), the problem that the joypad operation
was not accepted until Ootake was closed once and started up again was
- Speed and timing are closer to the actual machine. Solved the problem that
the status display sometimes fluctuated in "Dungeon Explorer".
- Fixed a bug that Ootake stopped when the number of CD-ROM drives increased
or decreased due to virtual CD software, etc.
- The screen fluctuates when pressing the [F11] key to enter overscan TV
mode in "Ryuuko no Ken" (software that has low resolution at the top of
the screen and high resolution at the bottom of the screen) was fixed.
- Other minor details have been fixed and improved.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.