June 2nd, 2018, 21:48 Posted By: wraggster
Ootake v2.90 is released. Ootake is a PC Engine emulator for Windows. Ootake is the most frequently updated PC Engine emulator available for windows, and Ootake is also one of the more complete. Also, Ootake is FREE unlike Magic Engine.
Ootake v2.90 changelog:
– When « R-TYPE Complete CD » is started, press [RUN] button for a long time(
until irem’s logo appears), and the mode to automatically skip the demo
scene will be set.
* If you normally press [RUN] button, it will start up normally. If you
want to completely cut off this function, please uncheck « Setting->
Improve-> Auto Skip Demo [start keep RUN] (R-TYPE Complete CD) » menu.
– From Ootake v2.88, the bug of processing « Backup RAM (Ten no Koe 2) file
was formatted to save only the required 2KB » was fixed.
* The timing of saving the « bram file » is the moment when either « Close
Ootake », « Open other games », »Save State » was done.
* Even with the above timing, if the contents to be saved are exactly the
same as the last time (eg in RPG does not have equipment or experience
value update at all), the bram file will not be updated. In that case,
if you want to be able to load the « bram file (2047 bytes) saved with
Ootake v2.88 & v2.89 » in Mednafen, please add 1 byte (value 0) at the
end with binary editor etc and save it as « 2048 bytes ». I’m sorry for
– Improved processing of inputting the game pad. Even with low power PC, I
think that several games (« Power Drift », « Space Harrier » etc.) have come
to work comfortably.
– Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here