How many new emulators tonight, im shattered, heres the release details:
Neko Project 21/W v0.86 Rev. 38 is released. Neko Project II is a port to the Wii of NP2 (Neko Project II), NEC PC-9801 emulator, programmed by Yui.
Neko Project 21/W v0.86 Rev. 38 Changelog:
· We made it possible to customize seek sound and relay switching sound
· For details, refer to the page of the external file of attached help
· Seek sound is seek.wav, seek1.wav, relay switching sound is relay1.wav
· Added setting screen for 118 sound source and Mate-X PCM
· Sound Blaster 16 setting screen added
· Corrected the process of CS 4231 (it may be bad)
· I made it possible to use NECCDM.SYS to some extent
· Fixed an unfounded modification of β1
· CD-DA playback may be normalized in DOS application premised by NECCDM.SYS
· Known bug: It takes a lot of time to play CD-DA on Win 3.1 media player
- Fixed a bug that FDD will not be visible on Windows 2000 in case of no real machine BIOS
- A memory check of 128 MB or more is now emulated
· Even if the installed memory is set to 230 MB it will be counted to the end
· When it is time consuming and disliking, please use Skip over 16MB memcheck of Other menu or see private function
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.