MxUI v1.2 is released. MxUI is a new front-end for command-line MAME. MxUI is a graphical interface intended for MAME which is in the same spirit as MAME+GUI but more modern and fast, it also uses M1 and IPS patches.
MxUI v1.2 Changelog:
1、fix the problem that the custom folder ini not support root-folder .
2、support the new mame‘s xml
1. MxUI directory can be diffrent the mame directory
2. MxUI support localize machine list . you can put the lis.mmo to direcory lang/EN_US/、lang/ZH_CH/、lang/ZH_TW/.
3. MxUI backgroud dirctory name is backgroud/
4. Other dirctory path, You can check the settings
5. MxUI read the dat files from dirctory lang/xxxx/ first, if failed, then from the path of dats_dirctory.
6. M1 player , recommend v0.7.9a1.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.