March 14th, 2018, 10:10 Posted By: wraggster
Heres a new version of the Multi console supporting emulator, heres the release notes:
Mednafen v1.21.1 is released. Mednafen is a multi-game-system emulator, for various platforms, including emulation of the following systems:Atari Lynx,Famicom,GameBoy (Color),GameBoy Advance,Neo Geo Pocket (Color), NES(both NTSC and PAL),PC Engine/TurboGrafx 16 (CD) and SuperGrafx,PC-FX,WonderSwan (Color).
Mednafen v1.21.1 Changelog:
- Enabling the automatic save state loading/saving feature will no longer cause an error to be outputted on game load if the save state does not exist.
- Added support for compiling and linking with external LZO instead of the bundled miniLZO.
- A CD image loading hint will now be appended to the ROM image too large error message in certain circumstances.
- PC-FX: Added a missing variable to save states.
- (Re)Added backwards-compatibility "video.driver" setting value aliases.
- NES: Misc minor fixes for a few bootleg mappers.
- NES: Added missing data to VS Unisystem save states.
- NES: Added missing variable to mapper 64 save states.
- NES: Added missing save state support to the mapper 22 code.
- NES: Fixed improper handling of an MMC1 variable in save states.
- Fixed handling of the "osd.state_display_time" setting to allow a value of "0" to work as expected.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here