If your a MAME fan heres an app for you, heres the release news:
MAME Content Manager Plus v1.2 is released. MAME Content Manager Plus is a simple program that makes it easy to control what types of ROMs you keep on your PC. MAME Content Manager Plus lets you easily rename or delete all MAME ROMs and games files by category - Adult, Quiz, Mahjong, Puzzle, etc.
MAME Content Manager Plus v1.2 Changelog:
- Changed some variable types to properly handle Unicode strings
- Added support for MAME v0.193 and newer (mostly for driver status columns)
- Exit button was not aligned to the right side of the main window
- Added a MAME version label in "Search Results" / "Work List" pages so you know what emulator version you're working with
- Screen type info no longer used (raster, vector, etc...)
- Added a "Rebuid Games List" checkbox below the "MAME Executable File" edit box to force create a new games list ("Setup Emulators and Category Files" page)
- useful if you want to create a new games list and overwrite an existing one using the same emulator file
- this setting is always unchecked when restarting the application
- it's only visible if "listfull.txt" file is found
- Driver status column text headers are manually drawn from bitmaps, fixing their text not showing when horizontal bars are visible
- Massive source code cleaning
- Weird and unsolvable bug: pressing "ESC" key fires "Select" button for "MAME Executable File"
- Changed category ini file priority to "catver.ini" since "category.ini" doesn't have "mature/adult" category listed
- Driver status entries not defined in -listxml output were showing a wrong icon in "Search Results" / "Work List" driver columns
- Several visual tweaks
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.