Wow its another frontend, this time for the emulator MAME, heres the details:
Mame Classic v9.1.0 is released. Mame Classic is the first Windows Front-End for M.A.M.E. to feature independent default settings for raster and vector games! Works with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, & Vista.
Mame Classic Features:
- Independent default options for Raster and Vector games
- Stores favorite games in separate list
- Custom settings for individual games
- Finds ROM changes between M.A.M.E. versions
- MAMEDiff support (requires mamediff.exe)
- Numerous game filters
- NPlayers.ini and Catver.ini support
- Icon support (requires icons to be unzipped in a ICONS folder in your M.A.M.E. directory)
- Game information (requires the history.dat file and/or mameinfo.dat file)
- Alternate directories for each directory in the mame.ini file
- Two ROM directories
- ROM and Sample verify with search for bad sets
- Screen Shots
- Ability to find and delete ROMs which are no longer supported in M.A.M.E.
- Maintenance to your M.A.M.E. directories
- Ability to disable Ctrl-Alt-Delete, Ctrl-Esc, and the Windows key during game play in Windows 98
Mame Classic v9.1.0 changelog:
Added : Controls for new Fallback Artwork, Override Artwork and NVRAM Save options
Added : Cambria and Segoe UI GUI fonts
Changed : The cursor no longer changes to a hand pointer on the main form
Changed : The option « Use Link Style GUI » is now « Use Buttonless GUI »
Changed : The reports folder has been renamed to output
Fixed : Changing to the Classic theme from any other theme would leave the background color of the previous theme in one of the textboxes
Fixed : Scroll Bar issue on the Maintenance screen when MAME Classic was restored from maximized
Fixed : Vector controls would be disabled in MESS Settings
Removed : References to obsolete help files in the Help pull-down menu
Removed : MS Sans Serif and MS Serif GUI fonts
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.