kindred v1.11 Preview Build 2 is released. kindred is a multi-system video game emulator for Windows. A work-in-progress for more than a decade, the software utilises a number of priority technologies to accurately emulate video games systems.
- 128KB Backup RAM (various file formats)
- Support for various ROM formats (Max 64Mbit Cartridge Mode, Max 96Mbit Game Doctor Mode)
- Support for Standard Controller, Nintendo Scope and Mouse
- Advanced 24bit Color Mapping Technology
- Screen Capture in PNG format
kindred v1.11 Preview Build 2 Changelog:
- [IBM] Updated PIT
- [IBM] Added .ini files for XT and AT
- [IBM] Added all standard floppy formats
- [IBM] Added ibm\readme.txt, ide\info.txt
- [ALL] Fixed OpenGL driver (white screen on some systems)
- [ALL] Added Parser for INI files
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.