October 15th, 2019, 21:21 Posted By: wraggster
JoyToKey v6.3 is released. This software is a keyboard emulator for joysticks. It converts joystick input into keyboard input (and mouse input).Use it when you want to control an application with joysticks that doesn't support joystick input. If you wish, you can control even Word, Excel, etc. with joysticks!
* Configuration for maximum 16 joysticks.
* Multiple configuration files
You can make many configuration files and choose it at any time.
* Support for many useful features...
o Automatic shooting of buttons
o Mouse emulation (including wheel input)
o "Adjust mouse movements" function
When it's pressed, mouse movement(or wheel rotation) becomes faster (or slower).
* "Switch to the other configuration file" function
You can switch to and activate the other configuration file with the button which is assigned to this function.
* "Use the setting of other joystick number temporarily" function
(Something like "shift" command of SNESKey. For example, you may usually use joystick1 for keyboard emulation, but during this button being pressed, joystick3's configuration (that emulates mouse or something) will temporarily be used. Note that joystick3 is not a real joystick, it's a virtual device to .)
JoyToKey v6.3 Changelog:
* User configuration data will be by default stored in
"JoyToKey" folder in user's "Documents" folder.
In case you upgrade JoyToKey from an older version, please copy (or move)
the old "JoyToKey" folder into your "Documents" folder (especially *.ini and *.cfg files)
so that you can continue to access your configuration data.
* To be more friendly for new users,
- JoyToKey is packaged as an installer, instead of a zip file format
- Tab names in the button assignment window are made clearer
e.g. "Keyboard 2" -> "Keyboard (Multi)"
- UI Layout for assigning the mouse cursor movement is made easier
* Minor changes and bug fixes
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here