February 4th, 2018, 16:12 Posted By: wraggster
This is a great app for finding out about games across many systems, heres the release info:
jGameBase v0.68-1 is released. jGameBase is a Java port of GameBase, a fully-featured retro-gaming emulator frontend and game database utility (e.g. GB64 Collection of C64 games). It supports virtually any emulator for any system and has versatile database searching and filtering. There are databases for Apple II, Atari ST, Coleco ColecoVision, Commodore Amiga, Commodore C64, Commodore VIC20, Nintendo NES, Nintendo SNES, and Sinclair ZXSpectrum.
jGameBase v0.68-1 Changelog：
- Changed minimum Java version to Java 8
- Speed up of image loading by separating image loading per panel
- Implemented image cache
- Updated libraries (derby, hibernate, etc.)
- Applied patches from Paweł Majkutewicz (thanks!)
- Applied jSparrow suggestions
- Reworked "Verify Available Files" GUI
- First game file was not copied if it was not a zipped file and more media files were present
- Implemented workaround for problem in GTK look and feel (thanks to John Negoita)
- fixed that derby.log would be created where user had no write access
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here