December 24th, 2017, 12:37 Posted By: wraggster
Not heard of this myself bar the fact it works on low powered PCs, heres the release info:
Hardcade v4.0 beta 2 is released. Hardcade is a Frontend multi-arcade emulator for PC with built-in Windows or just Windows PC, it supports the systems of arcade games and game consoles. It allows you to hide windows and have a single interface to play your arcade games and consoles favorites. It is controlled entirely with the joystick or keyboard.
The advantages of Hardcade:
- Less than 4 MB, quick and easy installation. Works 100% fullspeed on PCs with low processor.
- Develop and optimized specifically for each supported emulators!
- Supports emulators that launch from the command line but also those who do not support command line. Supports emulators like bsnes, Snes9x, Project 64, 1964 ...
- Configure and add multiple emulators with the same name in same or different versions: Mame32-62-92 Mame32, Mame32-145.
- Supports all resolutions with the option "Switch to full screen resoHardcade v2.0.0blution" in 15, 24 and 31khz.
- Launch of all emulators full screen (Fullscreen) even emulators that do not launch command line.
- Supports games on vertical screens with two modes of rotation of the frontend to the left or right.
- Supports all systems Arcade Mame, CPS1, CPS2, CPS3, Sega System 16, Sega System 32 and Super Nintendo consoles, Nintendo NES, Nintendo 64, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega 32X, Sega CD.
- Currently supports emulators Mame32, Mame, ADVMAME, WinKawaks, Final Burn Alpha, Raine, Nebula, Nestopia, Virtuanes, 1964 N64, N64 Project 64, Kega Fusion, Gens Sega, Zsnes, bsnes, Snes9x (other emulators will soon supported)
- Configuration of emulators and roms lists very easy.
Hardcade v4.0 beta 2 Changelog:
- Plusieurs bug corrigés dans Hardcade Config.exe lors de la génération des listes de roms
- bug fix dans Hardcade.exe
- Optimisation du code frame 1 et 2 dans Hardcade.exe
- bug fix dans le Layout Editor.exe l'ordre de la snapshot ne changeait pas.
download = http://www.hardcade.net/
news via http://www.emucr.com/2017/12/hardcade-v40-beta-2.html
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here