Fuse v1.5.7 is released. The Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (Fuse) is an emulator of the 1980s home computer and various clones for Unix, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Spectranet emulation
- SpecDrum emulation
- Disciple emulation
- Movie recording to FMF files
- SpeccyBoot emulation
- GTK+ 3 Support
- Many Win32 enhancements
- POK file support
- PZX file read support
- Plus lots of bug fixes
Fuse v1.5.7 Changelog:
- GTK+ 3: Make the offset entry wider in memory browser
- GTK+: Remove duplicated surface creation code
- GTK+: Remove use of deprecated gtk_device_(un)grab functions
- GTK+/Win32: Add *.bin as an allowed filetype to file selectors and amend .fmf filetype
- Improve Fuse's Kempston mouse handling under GTK+ 3.x
- "Save binary" command can now save 65536 bytes again (regression introduced in 1.5.6)
- Various minor bugfixes
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.