The spectrum was a great computer years ago, if you havent already tried it then find the roms and use this emulator to discover a world you never knew imagined:
Fuse v1.5.2 is released. The Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (Fuse) is an emulator of the 1980s home computer and various clones for Unix, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Spectranet emulation
- SpecDrum emulation
- Disciple emulation
- Movie recording to FMF files
- SpeccyBoot emulation
- GTK+ 3 Support
- Many Win32 enhancements
- POK file support
- PZX file read support
- Plus lots of bug fixes
Fuse v1.5.2 Changelog:
* Emulation core improvements:
* Emulate ROM bug loading zero length blocks when using tape traps
* Machine specific improvements:
* Fix the format of double-sided +3 disks (Sergio Baldoví).
* Miscellaneous improvements:
* Spectrum reset is accelerated when phantom typist is enabled and a
file is loaded from the menu (Fredrick Meunier).
* Add options UI for phantom typist (Fredrick Meunier).
* GTK+ 3 UI: Memory browser dialog allows to go to specific offset
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.