January 17th, 2018, 20:37 Posted By: wraggster
The Final Burn Emulator has had a new update, similiar sort of arcade emulator to MAME, heres the release news:
FB Alpha SP v0.2.99.12 is released. FB Alpha or FBA as it is commonly known is an emulator of arcade games, that is, it takes the program code, graphics data, etc., from an original arcade game and emulates the hardware to make the game run in it's original form. As far as the game is concerned it is running in it's original cabinet.
FB Alpha is an open-source project and it is programmed by a group of people known as the FBA Team. Over the years this has comprised of myself, Jan_Klaassen, KEV, LoopMaster, Mike Haggar, Hyper Yagami and Ayeye. FB Alpha is based on the original FinalBurn by Dave.
FB Alpha SP v0.2.99.12 changelog:
* added optional filter callback for excluding directories from rom search paths
* changed default rom path
* changed thread communication timeout to warning instead of error
* fixed point filter in dx9 blitter
* fixed misaligned scanlines with softx in dx9 blitter
* include shader source even when using precompiled shaders (fix SM1.4 and LUT computation)
* fix initial window size when fixed-size softfx enabled
* small colour correction cleanup
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here