April 15th, 2018, 22:31 Posted By: wraggster
Emu Loader v8.5.2 is released. Emu Loader was created to manage an arcade games emulator called M.A.M.E. With this frontend, you can change practically any option that is available in the emulator, like the screen resolution, sound quality, game options, etc. There are lots of extra features that makes your life much more easier, like the snapshots viewer where all captured images from M.A.M.E. games can be viewed when selecting games.
Emu Loader Changelog:
"Image Category Settings" bug fixes (left-overs from old code)
- "Select" category was disabled and its folder selections was never saved on exit
- zipped images cache wasn't rebuilt on exit while in multiple images layouts, causing selected game images to not load
Frontend crash if you try to use "Select" image category
Auditing multiple selected games was not working if any of them use device or bios sets
Wrong system selected in "single system selection" mode (Arcade system selection dialog)
Preview images panel color/splitter settings moved from "EmuLoader.ini" to "\ini_files\image_category.ini"; no more losing image splitter settings on a fresh install
You can select scan mode and software list build mode when using "Create MAME Software Games List" in main menu "Arcade"
Customize "preview images hint box" appearance (Preferences screen, "Images" tab)
- the hint box shows up when hovering the mouse on top on images panel
- box background color, box frame color and visibility, text color, text shadow color and visibility
- box opacity level (255 is opaque, 0 is transparent)
- settings saved in "\ini_files\image_category.ini" file to avoid loss on a clean install
- new setting "Show Unzipped/Zipped Icon" that display an "image icon" for unzipped images and "zip icon" for zipped images
(easier to spot if the loaded image is unzipped or zipped when hovering the mouse on top of it)
Moved "Update Favorites Profiles" from main menu to "Help" sub-menu since its usefulness has passed; but if you're late into the frontend party, it's still available
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here