Heres a new version of the program thats used to make the like of MAME more simpler, heres the release notes:
Emu Loader v8.3.5 is released. Emu Loader was created to manage an arcade games emulator called M.A.M.E. With this frontend, you can change practically any option that is available in the emulator, like the screen resolution, sound quality, game options, etc. There are lots of extra features that makes your life much more easier, like the snapshots viewer where all captured images from M.A.M.E. games can be viewed when selecting games.
Emu Loader Changelog:
System type label was invisible in "Last Played Games" (MRU) screen
Filters tool bar customize dialog changes
- moved "Search Bar" from the list to the bottom since it's a different kind of filter
- all tool bar filters are visible again
Fixes/changes to the games search bar panel (tool bar buttons)
- removed the "down arrow" from the TEdit box and added a new "settings" button next to it
- fixed a drawing bug related to that "fake" down arrow button inside the TEdit box
- the TEdit box doesn't cut the right-end text anymore when scrolling the text
- minor tweaks
Changes to the "Systems Quick Filter"
- renamed "Reset" button to "Reload" since it only re-select last used systems in the systems list
- added a new "Reset To Default" button that disable quick filter and reset games filter to "Machine Type / Systems" full filter
(it works the same way as clicking "Apply" button in "Machine Type / Systems" dialog)
- added new system selections: "All Arcade Systems", "All Console Systems", "All Computer Systems", "All Handheld Systems"
individual selected systems will remain selected even after exiting the quick filter dialog
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.