February 22nd, 2018, 19:24 Posted By: wraggster
This is like a MAME for retro systems, the list it supports is awesome, heres the news:
EightyOne v1.9 is released. EightyOne emulates the Sinclair ZX81, Sinclair ZX80, Sinclair ZX Spectrum 16k/48k, Sinclair ZX Spectrum 128k, Amstrad/Sinclair Spectrum +2, Amstrad/Sinclair Spectrum +2a, Amstrad/Sinclair Spectrum +3, Timex TS1000, Timex TS1500, Timex TS2068, Timex TC2048, Lambda 8300, Ringo R470, MicroDigital TK85 and Jupiter ACE.
EightyOne v1.9 Changelog:
– Wav Loader window did not contain all of the waveform after saving.
– Saving of wav files for the ZX80 now works.
– The T-states breakpoint counter no longer wraps back to 0 after 65535 but continues until 999999, making it easier to see if a ZX80 frame is taking too long.
– Changed the default value present on the data bus for the ZX80.
– The ‘ROM file not found’ dialog would appear after selecting a ROM file from a folder outside the default ROM folder.
– Read breakpoint conditions were not working correctly.
– Corrected disassembly display of SBC instructions.
– Fixed Spectrum border corruption when Spectra mode enabled and full frame displayed.
– Fixed Spectrum border during vsync period when full frame displayed.
– Wav Loader now shows the end of the waveform after saving from a ZX80 or ZX81 when auto stop/start is enabled (previously it would show beyond the end of the waveform).
– Wav Loader now displays the waveform while saving (previously it was always showing beyond the end of the waveform).
– When saving to the Wav Loader from a ZX80, ZX81 or TS1500, the output now drops back to the zero level when there is no activity to better represent the waveform that would get saved to a cassette.
– Support for ZXC ROM cartridges provided by the Chroma 80 interface.
– Added a ‘range’ option to breakpoints (by SirMorris).
– Added a ‘mask’ option to breakpoints.
– Added a ‘not equal’ condition to breakpoints.
– Added support for binary input for memory edits.
– Removed support for octal entry on memory edit and breakpoint dialogs.
– TV emulation display artifacts are now disabled by default.
– Added Keyboard layout image for the Spectrum 128.
– All windows gathered at start up to ensure they are visible if an existing ini file could not be found.
– Added recursive support for the Step Over debugging facility.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here