For those of you who own a dualshock 4 controller this is the perfect app for you:
DS4Windows v1.4.110 is released. DS4Windows is a portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible.
* Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (needed to unzip the driver and for macros to work
* DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with
* Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you've used a 360 controller
* Sony DualShock 4 (This should be
* Micro USB
* (Optional)Bluetooth 2.1+, via adapter or built in pc (My recommendation) (Toshiba's bluetooth & Bluetooth adapters using CSR currently does not
* Updated DS4Updater.exe to version 184.108.40.206
* Changed timer usage in Welcome Dialog to run routine in a different thread
* Changed locale initialization to allow set language to be used in Welcome Dialog
* Changed Auto Profiles form to use environment info for finding start menu programs path
* Changed to reset rumble state when switching profiles
* Removed Management assembly dependency from project
* Changed how ScpVBus device is checked. No longer using WMI which had resulted in caching issues
* Added Open Program Folder link in taskbar
* Removed IWshRuntimeLibrary assembly dependency from project
* Updated layout of some Chinese versions of forms
* Added some minor HidGuardian utilities (template AffectedDevices, clean old whitelist entries, regedit shortcut). DS4Windows has to be run as admin in order to have access to those utilities
* Added language switcher which was implemented by czukowski
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.