Heres a new version of the Dualshock 4 app for Windows, heres the full info:
DS4Windows v1.4.109 is released. DS4Windows is a portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible.
* Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (needed to unzip the driver and for macros to work
* DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with
* Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you've used a 360 controller
* Sony DualShock 4 (This should be
* Micro USB
* (Optional)Bluetooth 2.1+, via adapter or built in pc (My recommendation) (Toshiba's bluetooth & Bluetooth adapters using CSR currently does not
* Fixed problem with localization files not being found. An extra config file is now included which is needed for language packs to be found
* Changed audio device search routine to no longer use a portion of an audio device name that is susceptible to localization
* Changed headphone volume curve to more closely resemble control outside of program
* Fixed output curve options for sixaxis controls
* Changed sixaxis dead zone defaults to reflect recent changes
* Corrected color used for swipe control labels
* Fixed swipe controls and 2 finger swiping to change profiles. First touchpad touch data is populated properly again.
* Changed exclusive mode routine to no longer quit when disabling a device fails. This change has been shown to keep a DS4 from getting permanently disabled after disconnecting the device. The change was needed by Broforce on my system when using the old exclusive mode trick.
* Fixed problem with rapid mouse action clicks when using touchpad controls
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.