January 4th, 2018, 20:41 Posted By: wraggster
Heres another releease of the Dos Emulator for Windows, heres the release info:
DOSBox-X (2017/01/04) is released. DOSBox-x is a branch of DOSBox v0.74. DOSBox emulates an Intel x86 PC, complete with sound, graphics, mouse, joystick, modem, etc., necessary for running many old MS-DOS games that simply cannot be run on modern PCs and operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.
* Added config.h to the solution
* Bump PACKAGE_STRING and PACKAGE_VERSION
* Removed unused 'sdlempty*' projects
* Moved libpng, zlibstat to their own solution folder
* Fixed remaining non-working configurations : SDL1 Debug/Release x64
* Working SDL1 build configurations
* Using same approach in SDL2 referencing for SDL1 configurations
* Renamed Libraries to Libraries (SDL1)
* Moved all files in tree to their respective filter
* Added filters that replicate directory structure (src)
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here