ColEm v4.4 is released. ColEm is a ColecoVision emulator. ColEm will run software written for the ColecoVision video game console. ColEm package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running ColEm. Please, do not run any software you do not own with ColEm. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free ColecoVision games.
ColEm v4.4 Changelog:
* Added ROM page switch specific for carts with EEPROM.
* Added 24c08 EEPROM support (Black Onyx saves now).
* Added 24c256 EEPROM support (Boxxle works).
* Now saving EEPROM state into .SAV files.
* Now saving SGM state into .STA files.
* Now accepting both AA55h and 55AAh MegaCarts.
* SGM games Buckrogers, Subroc, Zaxxon, Dragon's Lair work.
* Fixed restoring background screen color from .STA files.
* Added EEPROM menu selections to ColEm-Windows.
* Added links to CV Addict and AtariAge forums to ColEm-Windows.
* Added -24c08, -24c256, and -noeeprom command line options.
* Compiled ColEm-Unix with -Wall and eliminated warnings.
* Replaced -DNO_WAVE_INTERPOLATION with -DWAVE_INTERPOLATION, off by default.
* Removed old LoadSTA() and SaveSTA() code.
* Finally deprecated -DNEW_STATES.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.