December 21st, 2017, 21:31 Posted By: wraggster
Heres a new version of the Apple II emulator for Windows:
AppleWin v184.108.40.206 is released. AppleWin (also known as Apple //e Emulator for Windows) is an open source software emulator for running Apple II programs in Microsoft Windows. AppleWin has support for most programs that could run either on the Apple II+ or the Apple IIe. By default, AppleWin emulates the Extended Keyboard IIe (better known as the Platinum IIe) with built-in 80-column text support, 128 kilobytes of RAM, two 5.25-inch floppy disk drives, a joystick, a serial card and 65C02 CPU. AppleWin supports lo-res, hi-res, and double hi-res graphics modes and can emulate both color and monochrome Apple II monitors; later versions of AppleWin also can emulate a television set used as a monitor. Both 40-column and 80-column text is supported.
AppleWin can emulate the Apple II joystick (using the PC's default controller), paddle controllers (using the computer mouse), and can also emulate the Apple II joystick using the PC keyboard. AppleWin can also use the PC speaker to emulate the Apple II's sound if no sound card is available (does not work under NT-based Windows versions). Full screen mode is available through the use of DirectX. Features added to the latest versions of AppleWin include Ethernet support using Uthernet, Mockingboard and Phasor sound card support, SSI263 speech synthesis, hard drive disk images and save states.
AppleWin v220.127.116.11 Changelog:
- [Bug #477] Help doc: Document behaviour of full-speed mode
- [PR #275] Attenuate speaker (and 8-bit DAC) output sample after 0.25s of inactivity
- [Bug #483] Debugger: Shift+Left mouse button to toggle 6502 Status flag bits
- [Bug #479, #476, #473] Debugger: Various UI and other fixes
- [Bug #462] Debugger: Changed Left mouse button (LMB) to Shift+LMB to toggle display items
- [Bug #406] Debugger: Support LC and MMU status & updated Help doc
- [Bug #484] Debugger: Some corrections to APPLE2E.SYM
- [Bug #308] SSC ACIA Status register's interrupt bit not set when IRQ enabled and using TCP Port 1977
download - https://github.com/AppleWin/AppleWin/
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here